Friday, June 12, 2020

Experience of CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) / SEE CANCELATION


Experience of CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) /  SEE CANCELATION

Recently, A deadly virus overrises on December 2019 which create an pandemic situation on the global worldwide nation which created a serious impact on the human health and also in financial empowerments not only in Asia but the world got some impact . Similarly, Our country Nepal has also faced the same problem at the beginning the nation was not taking it seriously but when the virus started to spread in the country mostly in the terai range it is known the people who come from india has transferred it but we people don’t know the actual fact.  Samely, the government has decided to take a serious action likely the government has decided took lockdown were the people has QUARATINE themselves in their prospective home by themselves meanwhile the government has also helped the citizen of nation by providing foodstuffs along the government the common people and some institutions also helped them each other respectively.

I am 16 year old boy where I have never seen a difficulty situation in my life since even the earthquake wasn’t  more complicated than this but the corona virus has took a breath taking situation in my life along other people. But the thing that I have seen in this period is that the people who are quaranting themselves are dying because lack of food money and works.  Whereas, the government and common people are supporting all them respectively was a positive response in my condition one two day we were frustrated about this problem but the donation fund by the people made a relief in my heart in my family we were dispersed because of fooding but the food was managed but the main issues was my EXAMINATION when the virus was seem to spread our government decided to postpone the exam of SEE, +2 AND OTHERS where my family was in tensed by listening to the news of postpone of SEE were my mom was really upset  but the school decided to take online class then she saw some hope the result could be nice and she move on  through the situation. The problem of corona virus about fooding was abit managed meanwhile the lockdown is not completely removed but it being under our coviency.

Talking about the SEE CANCELLATION I am very much disappointed because I was sitting in the HOSTEL for 11 month and our hope and ambition were destroy along with our money. We had paid a lot of money for the hostel but we are dismissiled our study money hardwork all has been wasted because of the corona meanwhile in my heart I thought I was crused because all thing were lost . When I heard the news I felt disappointment but looking the situation of corona the decision was good.
LOCKDOWN has been a problem to all the people because the industry hotel all the things has been stopped which creates problems looking this situation many protestors also raise the voice against it and the youth has also demanded for the proper  100% PCR and still the people are raising the voice. In this situation many controversies came like lipulekh,kalapani land conflict , manisha koirala disputes against indian new channel and many mores. But we should have a good proper management in the country.


जिन्दगीमा  माथी  तल जस्ता  परिस्थिति auxan तर  हामीले  kailenih  ह|र  म|न्ना  हुदाइना  |


No comments:

Post a Comment